Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

Staring

The clock keeps ticking,
the seconds drag on,
her voice is lost in the ocean of my thoughts.


Snapping back to your world,
fading into mine
staring,
into what I cannot see.


My pen flows with the words around me
guided by the thoughts within me.


Bowing to silence
fear and respect
boredom and daydreams
fleeting glances,hidden messages,conveying voices.


When the time is over
this moment will be gone,
the solitary reign of silence
gone.


Eyes open,closed ears
wandering minds
restless and bewildered


You move, glancing at the window
and the world,
that beholds.


The tree, branch and leaves.
you observe, yourself.
an insight, a vision, a friend
and you go deeper,


Touching upon
all that is running behind you,
all you are running to.


The bells have rung,
the soul closes to the mind,
that opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment